Considering a surgical facelift or cosmetic surgery to look younger? There are many factors you need to weigh before you make this major decision. Perhaps it’s time to look at facial acupressure conducted by your own fingertips as a free non-surgical facelift alternative.
Surgical facelifts are generally corrections, enhancements or reductions to facial tissue to improve one’s looks. Usually the surgery procedure entails pulling of the facial skin taut to the sides of the face and then snipping away the excess skin. Ouch! The thought makes me cringe.
A non-surgical facelift is a facelift conducted with the same goal, but via non-surgical means.
For the purposes of this article, and as I am a proponent of holistic medicine, the terms “non-surgical facelift”, “non-invasive facelift” or “natural facelift” are the abbreviated terms I use to describe self-conducted acupressure massaging on various points on the face, neck, arms, and hands with the goal to attain the same results as a surgical facelift. There are generally 20 acupressure points to massage; at least one minute of massaging on each acupressure point. These points I will discuss in other articles.
Before you undergo a surgical facelift, here are a few comparisons to a non-surgical facelift conducted by your own fingertips that can have a better or similar outcome. It’s quite possible to look 10 to 15 years younger in as little as 30 days, but WITHOUT SURGERY!
In many respects, an acupressure non-surgical facelift could be more advantageous in the long run for the following reasons:
· Surgical facelifts, cosmetic surgery and/or plastic surgery costs a great deal of money i.e. between $5000 and $25000. A non-surgical facelift costs you nothing if you know where to massage the acupressure points.
· Plastic surgery is only skin deep; the incisions from the surgeon’s scalpel leaves small cuts and scars. A natural facelift leaves no scars or cuts and treats the skin, energy nodal points, and the underlying tissue. It treats the causes of aging, which are cell degeneration and bad blood circulation.
· Because plastic surgery involves the tightening of the facial skin, many people can have that pinched or surprised look after the surgery. A non-surgical facelift conducted with acupressure will regain your facial youth naturally without radically changing your looks with new color and texture being restored to the skin. Wrinkles will become smoothed or disappear; eye bags will diminish, and your skin will become firm again.
· Plastic surgery is only temporary. More surgery is usually needed between 18 and 24 months of the first surgery when the skin starts sagging. A non-invasive facelift, conducted via acupressure, IS PERMANENT as long you maintain your natural facelift 2 to 3 times a week.
· After cosmetic surgery, there is usually bruising, bandages, discoloration in the face and/or neck, and some degree of pain or discomfort. A natural facelift has no such complications, and you can expose your face without embarrassment, fear, or comment from others.
· Although rare, there are always risks of infection, surgical complications, or even botched surgical facelifts that have permanent or serious repercussions for the patient. With a non-surgical facelift, there are no such risks. In fact, there are many other benefits such as better circulation, better digestion, better sleep patterns, and a more relaxed state.
· There is always the hospital stay, the anesthetic, the drugs, the surgeon, over which you have little or no control with cosmetic surgery. A natural facelift is conducted usually wherever and whenever you want: in the comfort of your own home, at the bus stop, in front of the TV, etc.
So before you visit the surgeon or decide to go under the knife, maybe consider a “DIY” non-surgical natural facelift using acupressure with your own fingertips. It could mean a permanent, easy-to-maintain, painless, and cost-effective facelift. Looking younger doesn’t always have to be resolved surgically!