Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Natural Facelift Methods: 14 Natural Facelift Tips to a Younger Looking Skin
Maybe it is time to conduct your own natural facelift using cheap, but effective methods. For those who don’t know, a natural facelift means looking younger via non-surgical ways.
1. To assist your natural facelift, eating the right foods that are rich in the Vitamin C, E, and D groups are important for a younger looking skin. Also try to add more fruits, coconut water, and nuts to your diet. Drink more water. This rids the body of toxins, resulting in a younger looking skin.
2. Avoidance is also an important tactic for a younger looking skin. Try reducing or abstaining from coffee, tea, smoking, and alcohol.
3. And yes, have more sex! As natural facelift therapy, orgasms result in a softer, more colorful and younger looking complexion. Need I say more?
4. Meditation or yoga is great relief against stress, which results in a younger looking skin.
5. Get more sleep.
1. Avoid the sun as much as possible as this causes wrinkles, and can damage the skin on your face and neck, thereby hampering your natural facelift efforts.
2. Try getting more exercise by walking more, or going to a gym. Exercise is proven to be excellent for a younger looking skin.
3. Apply an anti-wrinkle cream, containing ingredients like alpha hydroxy acid at night before you sleep. It really goes a long way to a natural facelift.
4. Use amino acid creams during the day which help in maintaining collagen and elasticity in the skin. Use these in combination with other natural facelift methods.
5. Try a natural facelift with micro-current stimulation therapy. This method entails a tiny current going through the skin and underlying face and neck tissue, which rejuvenates the skin and improves blood circulation. After a few treatments, a younger looking skin is inevitable.
6. Undergo thermage or laser facelift treatment for a younger looking skin. Radio waves and laser beams heat the collagen in the skin, which results in firmer skin. These natural facelift methods are more effective as preventative measures to aging, and should be used at the first onset of fine wrinkles.
7. The application of face masks on a regular basis is an excellent natural facelift technique, because face masks absorb toxins in the skin and add nutrients, leaving a more radiant, firmer skin tone.
8. To maintain a younger looking skin, have regular facials at the beauty salon once you’re over 30 years old.
9. Learn a natural facelift program of facial exercises. This will exercise the skin, underlying muscles, and improve blood flow to the face and neck. Facial exercises are excellent for a younger looking skin, because they firms the skin, smooth wrinkles, and get rid of unsightly eye bags. Your fingertips are excellent instruments for a natural facelift.
A younger looking skin doesn’t always have to be obtained by surgery. A natural facelift is cheaper, less traumatic to the skin, has permanent benefits, and is under the control of the individual. There are so many natural facelift techniques to choose from, and they will all result in a younger looking skin!
Wendy Wilken is the author of a natural facelift book called Facelift Without Surgery and is a practitioner of younger looking skin techniques.